Here is part 3, Johnny Storm
There are a couple of requirements for the casting of Johnny Storm, he has to be cocky and somewhat carefree, someone I would describe as a lovable asshole. He has to be the real lead of this team, playing off the personalities of Reed Richards & Ben Grimm.
- Definitely can play cocky, see Baywatch & Bad Neighbors
- Surprisingly never been cast in any Superhero role. So no conflicts or baggage
- Will be able to attract a younger audience
- Hasn’t really been a bankable star since High School Musical
- Showed he can hold his own in a franchise.
- Has shown plenty of range,
- Lacks charisma
- Not a big name draw
- His personality matches the characters.
- Name recognition.
- Great comedic chops.
- That whole Amazing Spider-Man thing.
- Unlikely to accept a supporting role.
- Would be a fan favourite
View original post 61 more words